Wearing Homemade Cloth Mask Correctly
- Start by washing hands with soap and water
- To place the mask, cover both the nose and mouth by extending the mask under the chin and over the bridge of the nose
- Once you are wearing the mask, do not touch it or adjust it
- Remove a used mask by holding only the ear loops
- Remove mask when soiled or wet
- After removal, the mask should be treated as soiled and should not be placed on clean surfaces. Either place in covered trash receptacle or launder often.